NYC Party Details, Inc. is a full service party planning company.
We offer a range of party consulting, coordination and event management services to meet your needs. Balancing your commitments and planning a bar/bat mitzvah party can become overwhelming and emotional. There are so many components of the party to consider. We will learn your vision and style preferences. We will help you build a custom and memorable party. Your event will stand out from the others with our branding and top industry trends. Your guests will be “wowed”. Let us take care of the details and you will be a guest at your own party.
Contact NYC Party Details, Inc. to confirm your party date.
Sheri Bleustein – Founder
Sheri believes that it is important to have a well-established venue as a basis of an event. Her love of the event- planning business blossomed in 2000, while making a first birthday party for her son at the Town Club in New York. Since then, she has been planning nonprofit organizational events and social events such as bar/bat mitzvahs, milestone birthdays, bris’, baby namings, and anniversary parties.
The most recent events Sheri planned took place at diverse venues:
- Orsay, a restaurant on the upper eastside,
- The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers- a catering facility,
- Pier Sixty at Chelsea Piers- a catering facility,
- The Diamond Horseshoe-a newly renovated night club at the Paramount Hotel
- The Roof Top of a private building,
- The Liederkranz Foundation -a town house event space, and
- Park Avenue Synagogue.
Sheri has planned fundraisers for the following nonprofit organizations and schools:
- American Friends of the Tel Aviv Museum of Art Family Fun Day
- Park Avenue Synagogue Israeli Art Opening
- Park Avenue Synagogue Young Couples Group – Cocktail party
- Primary Care Development Corporation- Fundraiser
- Chai Society of Hadassah Fundraiser
- Sharon Group of Hadassah Annual Benefit, Décor Committee
- Horace Mann School Benefit Committee
Her main expertise is in branding parties. Some of the many items that can be branded to create a cohesive professional party are: step and repeats, dance floors, color schemed drinks, custom wrist bands, water bottles, custom menus, escort cards, cocktail napkins, custom dance floor giveaways, party favors, and candy tables.
Sheri takes pride in building her client relationships with her flexibility and availability. She normally responds to e-mails within an hour and texts immediately. Sheri also believes it is important to stay on top of the event industry trends. She attends and exhibits in trade shows to meet the latest vendors in food service, entertainment and decor.